Last year, I went to DAC in San Francisco, and I made a number of posts to my blog both before and after the 2006 conference:
This year, I'm not going to DAC in San Diego, but I thought I'd at least "phone it in" for my blog. With due credit to the EE Times' Richard Goering and other professional journalists, here's your one-stop 2007 DAC blog nexus:
- What's coming up for DAC. Less DFM & ESL hype, more functional verification, STA, and low-power.
- 40 new exhibitors at DAC
- Missing in action at DAC 2007
- A "what's hot" list for DAC 2007
- DAC & DFM – Once More, with Feeling I can't tell who the author of this article is. But judging by the site and the length of the article, I think it must be "EDA Penny".
- John Cooley's DAC Cheesy Must-See List. John hasn't posted his list as of this writing, but it should appear soon at his DeepChip web site.