Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Synopsys Users' Group CFP

As you may have heard me say (write) before, the Synopsys Users' Group (SNUG) conference is the most useful conference I attend each year. If you're involved in chip design and haven't attended, you really need to check it out. There are conferences around the world, but the biggest one is in Silicon Valley every March.

Why am I bringing this up now? Because the Synopsys Users Group - San Jose Call for Papers is open! Here's a chance to show your chops and burnish your resume by demonstrating the cool stuff you're doing with Synopsys tools. The authors get a lot of support from the experience Technical Committee [full disclosure: I'm a member] to help develop their presentations and papers. Think about it, and I'll see you at SNUG.

No comments: